I started off with Prima's Romance Novel collection of papers. I loved the way the pink flowers were set upon the vintage sepia background. I then placed the big white flower over a kraft doily. Then, I went crazy. I just started added whatever flowers/pearls/stamens/ leaves I could find floating around on my desk. I tuck everything, pretty much, behind the big flower and work around it. The sentiment is from Verve's On Occasion set and I adhered it to a sweet wooden heart. The edges are all distressed and I chose to for-go a mat.
Here's the inspiration pic:
Here is a reminder of the rules if you'd like to join in the fun:
1. Use the challenge to create a card
2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for a summary of the different styles.
3. Explain in your post which style you used.
4. Link to your blog post for this challenge only, not your whole blog.
5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
Thanks for stopping by!
Stamps: On Occasion (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Romance Novel (Prima)
Ink: Cocoa (CTMH)
Accessories: Kraft doily, flowers, leaves, pearls, paper distresser, White Opal liquid pearls, wooden heart, vintage lace
Size: 5" X 6"