I have no idea how Jennifer did that stamping....if it even is stamping so I decided to CASE the colors of her card, though with a different medium...my favorite...flowers! I have all of my flowers arranged by color, so I meticulously chose a color from each bin, careful to have each one have a bit of sparkle to it. Then I glued them on starting from the bottom...largest to smallest. I then added some Zva Creative crystal flourishes and stamped my sentiment. The outside perimeter was scored with a Martha Stewart scoring board. The sweet sentiment is courtesy of Verve's Let it Be set.
Here's Jennifer's card:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC152), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project (only valid on every second challenge of the month).
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Let it Be (Verve Stamps)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: CR-03CA-111 (Double Flourishes-crystal (c) clear) Zva Creative, flowers, scoring board, dimensionals
Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"