The background paper is Maja Design's new Limited Edition Sofiero collection...can you say love? Oy...I had a slight panic attack cutting into it! :) I added some paper flowers, tulle accents, stamens, ribbons, silver cord, chipboard, burlap, lace...basically a smorgasbord of shabby delights. Ripped edges and glorious crystal flourishes finish it off.
Here's Jocelyn's sample below:
Here are some of the products I used:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC149), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project (only valid on every second challenge of the month).
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Thankful Hearts (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Sofiero collection (a Romantic picnic in the Park-bs) Maja Design
Ink: Versafine Onyx black
Accessories: CR-03CA-111 (Double Flourishes-crystal (c) clear) Zva Creative, lace, silver cord, flowers, crinkled seam binding, tulle accents, pearls, White Pearl Liquid pearls (Ranger), paper distresser, chipboard flowers, burlap, square punch, doily
Size: 3" X 6"