I chose to CASE the butterfly theme, 'bright' colors and 'Dream Big' sentiment. The stamps I used is from Verve's Words of Wisdom set. I added the pre-fabbed butterflies and some shabbed-up papers from Carte Bella for my design. I layered a Amana Circle die under the sentiment to tie more black into the card.
Here's Jocelyn's sweet card:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here's the stamp set I used:Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC148), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project (only valid on every second challenge of the month).
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Words of Wisdom (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Beautiful Moments (Carte Bella), White, Black
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Pink Velvet butterflies (Petaloo), Amana circle (Memory box), Summer Starfruit Satin Stitched ribbon (SU!), button, Romantic Rectangles (Spellbinders), pink twine, dauber, dimensionals, paper distresser, Black Onyx Liquid Pearls (Ranger)
Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"