Of course, I muted my colors. I was inspired by the large background pattern and the 'hello' sentiment. I pulled out some Skipping Stones Design stamps and used this sweet sentiment from their Dandelion Dreams set. The papers are from Sassafras and they're called 'sunshine broadcast'. I added a Zva creative crystal flourish for a bit of interest as well.
Here's the card we're working with this week:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Now all you have to do is play with us!
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC147), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose the authors of four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. If you'd like to be considered for our next month-long Guest Designer, put "GD" next to your name when linking up your project (only valid on every second challenge of the month).
7. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Dandelion Dreams (Skipping Stones Design)
Paper: sunshine broadcast (Sassafras), White, black
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: CR-03CA-111 (Crystal Flourish-clear) Zva Creative, Beautiful Wings Embosslits (SU!), square punch
Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"