Pretty straightforward on this one, though, I did ink up the inside of a Flowers Lattice #2 embossing folder with white craft ink to get that subtle white-washed appearance on the center panel. I then added the tiniest of pearls to the circles on the design and matted that on a layer of confetti white and black paper. The sentiment is from a previous Verve release, Treasured Words, and I sponged and sewed the edges for a 'finished off' look. The flower accent consists of a black paper flower layered onto an off-white crocheted doily. The last detail is a length of black/ivory gingham ribbon across the back of the sentiment panel.
Here's Amber's lovely ensemble:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC126), and link it to the CASE Study blog with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Treasured Words (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Confetti White, Black, Crumb Cake (Stampin' Up!)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, White Craft ink (SU!)
Accessories: Flowers Lattice #2 (Sizzix), paper flower (Recollections), crochet flower (Michael's $1 bin), pearls, sewing machine, dauber, dimensionals
Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"