I made the border with Martha Stewart's 'Heart Loops Trim' using this method here.
These are some close-ups of the heart accents, Zva bling and Verve's Hundred Hearts sentiment:
Here's Amber's beautiful card:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC123), and link it to the CASE Study blog with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Hundred Hearts (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Secret Crush (Pink Paislee), Black, White
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Black Soot distress ink (Ranger)
Accessories: CR-02CA-117 (Symmetrical Flourishes (G) - Clear) Zva Creative, Heart Loops Trim border & corner punch (Martha Stewart), silver doily, silver cord (SU!), heart button, Truly Madly Deeply seam binding ribbon collection (Verve), daisy crochet trim, black ruffled ribbon, paper distresser, dauber,
Size: 4 3/4" X 6"