I gleaned the color combination, heart, the background texture and splash of red from Ashley's card. I changed up the theme, added some gingham ribbon and used this week's Mojo Monday sketch as my design. Sentiment and heart are courtesy of Verve's newest release, No Matter What.
Here's Ashley's lovely inspiration card:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC125), and link it to the CASE Study blog with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: No Matter What (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Kraft, White, Black
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Ruby Red Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Viva Black Paint Pen, 3/16" Black/White Gingham ribbon (SU!), Swiss Dots Embossing folder (Cuttlebug), dimensionals
Size: 4 1/4' X 5 1/2"