I definitely wanted to highlight the Zva Creative crystals, the big, beautiful bow and the cluster of flowers. I CASEd all of those aspects while changing the stamps, colors and die cuts. The 1.5" Navy silk ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel, and I folded over a length across the base and then added a bow. There is a gem heart in the middle of it and it's also adorned with some fabric flowers. I added a bunch of different flourishes, believe it or not, they are all not from the same package. I like to cut them up and use smaller pieces in distinctive patterns. I also cut down the Romantic Rectangle die cut...it was just a bit too long for me so I cut it about 1/4 way up and overlayed the design. The ribbon hides the seam. I attached that to a panel of Maja Design paper, this one is from Life in the Country and the specific paper name is Close to the Lake. The sentiment is a Plain Jane from Verve, this one is Where Flowers Bloom.
Here's Windy's beautifully elegant card:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC122), and link it to the CASE Study blog with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Where Flowers Bloom (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Life in the Country (Maja Design), White
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: CR-05CA-132 (Flickering Soft Blue-Crystal), CRB-05CA-119 (Fancy Soft Blue-Crystal), CRW-04CB-135 (Dots Soft Blue-Crystal 0.3cm & 0.5cm) Zva Creative, Romantic Rectangles (Spellbinders), fabric flowers, 1.5" Navy Silk Ribbon (Ribbon Carousel), heart button
Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"