I added some Imposing Taupe/Chocolate Pearl flourishes and matching fabric sunflowers to mimic Windy's floral focal piece. I've used my new go-to papers, this one is from the Walking in the Forest collection from Maja Design which is similar in design to Windy's choice of paper. The perimeter has a liquid pearl accent and the sentiment is from Verve's Doodled Occasions set. I omitted the bow (reluctantly), for I could not place it anywhere that made it look right. :(
Here's Windy's card:
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC120), and link it to the CASE Study blog with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Stamps: Doodled Occasions (Verve Stamps)
Paper: Walking in the Forest (Maja Design), Confetti Cream (SU!)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: CR-05CA-125 (Imposing Taupe/Chocolate Pearl) Zva Creative, Bisque Liquid Pearls (Ranger), sunflowers, corner punch
Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"