I kept the pink/orange theme, the CAS design and the 'be okay' sentiment. I received a divine package in the mail from the Ribbon Carousel....spools upon spools of lovely crushed silk ribbon...one of my very faves. This pink ribbon was included and I scrunched it up in the middle and attached a Prima velvet flower to the middle. I punched out a small 'Flowers & Flourishes' border design along the bottom and added two orange gems. The stamp is from Verve's latest release, this set is called Doodled Occasions.
Want to see how the other CASE Study design team members were inspired?
Here's the list of the other ladies' blog:
Here are the deets:
1. Create a paper crafting project (card, layout, off-the-page item), based on provided inspiration (being a featured creation, made by our Muse).
2. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code CSC113), and link it to the CASE Study blog with the inlinkz widget. Please provide a direct link to your post, not an entire blog.
3. A new challenge is being posted every Thursday at 12.01 AM EST, and you've got until midnight on Tuesday to submit your entry.
4. You may enter as many times as you like, but you're asked to provide a newly designed project.
5. We will choose authors of the four most impressive creations, who will be awarded the Winner and Top 3 awards. In addition, there might be a person chosen randomly from the list of players, who will receive the prize provided by the sponsor - if there is one.
We will announce the winners on Wednesday.
6. Above all, have fun - and be inspired!
Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
Stamps: Doodled Occasions (Verve Stamps)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: 1.5" Rose Silky Crushed Ribbon (Ribbon Carousel), flower (Prima), Flowers & Flourishes border punch (EK Success), orange gems
Size: 4 1/4" X 5 1/2"