I started off with pulling out some of Authentique's Lovely collection of papers, scruffed up the edges (as well as inking them) and added a bunch of cute accents...namely Zva Creative crystals, heart stick pins & chipboard, tulle pieces and a little homemade paper heart. You can see how I made that heart here. The sentiment is from Verve's Love Notes stamp set.
Here is a reminder of the rules if you'd like to join in the fun:
1. Use the challenge to create a card
2. Choose one of the design team "styles" to create your card. Click HERE for a summary of the different styles.
3. Explain in your post which style you used.
4. Link to your blog post for this challenge only, not your whole blog.
5. Comment on the card ahead of you and behind you in the linky. Everyone loves comments!
Thanks for joining me today and enjoy your day!